Free Flight Up Front. Teach Children in Shenzhen. 20000 - 24000 RMB Monthly Salary
The requirements are:
- Native English speaker: from the USA, UK, Canada, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand or Republic of Ireland
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject
- No previous teaching experience needed! Personality is the most important thing to us. As long as you’re a nice person, and enjoy working with children (aged 4 to 12) then you will fit in well!
- Work in one of our 22 centres in Shenzhen, China
- 40 work hours per week, with two weekdays off
- Flight paid for up front by our school
- Average salary 20000 RMB (3100 USD) per month
- 3 months accommodation provided on your arrival (can be provided for whole year for slightly lower salary)
- Z working visa
- Comprehensive health and accident insurance
- Assistance with finding an apartment after your initial free accommodation
- Airport pick up on arrival
- Free Chinese lessons
- Social and cultural activities
Shenzhen is a first tier city in Southern China, on the border of Hong Kong. It is a bustling metropolis of 12 million people and with its glistening skyscrapers and shopping malls combined with its old neighbourhoods, it is a mix of the traditional and the modern - giving the city a unique charm.
Shenzhen has a subtropical climate, making it ideal for people who want to get away from the savage winters of northern China. It has BY FAR the best air quality of any large Chinese city.
Please reply to this advert and attach a copy of your CV and a recent photo.